2014.5-17 Mk7 Golf HID Headlights, GTI Style
April 1st Update
Out of stock. These have been discontinued. Please consider the Mk7.5 GTI style instead.
These are the best aftermarket HID Headlights for your MK7 Golf\GTI, superior to other brands by quality and more original OEM features.
These headlights are manufactured by a proven company which has supplied Passat and Jetta headlights to my customers for over 3 years. There have been no reported issues with lens peeling, condensation, or lights falling apart prematurely.
These fit the Mk7 series of cars, from 2014.5 -17. They do not fit the 2018 Mk7.5 cars as they are a different shape.
As well, they ONLY fits cars with Halogen Headlights, DOES NOT FIT on cars with the Lighting package Xenon headlights.
MK7 GTI Style Headlight Features
- Bi-Xenon Projectors for low\high beams, you can use either H7/D2H HID Bulbs
- E-Code beam pattern
- You can also use H7 halogen bulbs if you do not want to use HID Bulbs.
- Includes super bright dual LED halos for the DRLs (daytime running lights), they will stay on with the low beams
- LED Turn Signals, they turn amber when they are on, clear when they are off. VW OEM only uses a cheap incandescent bulb.
- Uses a LED bulb for the inner light.
- Plug and play installation, no need for coding or any modifications
- Functioning cornering light, comes on with the high beams and turn signals for that side. Built in feature of the headlight.
- Red Pinstripe lines up with the lighting package GTI grille.
- One year warranty on the LEDs
- See our section on Lamin-x to get some protective film for your car
- If you do not see the HID kit in the drop down menu, have a look at the HID kit section or contact us
- Prices are in USD!!
PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING WITHIN NORTH AMERICA.
Have a look at our customer reviews here:
Why are our lights better than others?
Aside from items being damaged in shipping, we have had almost no warranty claims since we started selling this model in July 2014. We have sold this model of lights from Brazil, Turkey, Florida to Texas to Alaska. They have endured a summer and winter with no reported claims on premature wear, eg, condensation leakage, etc.
Who are the other brands?
Winpower (WPL) - they sell a cheaply made, low quality light from a manufacturer with no quality assurance program, as well as non-existent customer service. Have a look at a review here:
- Rear low beam cover uses screws to hold it in place, requires removal of the headlight to change bulbs, our version uses a twist off cap
- non-functioning cornering lights on the GTI version, not even wired up
- uses a lower cost reflector housing rather than a dedicated LED bulb or projector housing
They commonly sell on Ebay, so be careful and dont waste your money with them.
Helix/Depo - they recently came out with their version of the MK7 Golf\GTI Headlights. Some noticeable differences:
- uses a reflector housing for the inner high beam, it should be a built in LED bulb for the GTI version or a projector housing for the R version. This is the same setup as on the Winpower lights.
- Non-functioning cornering light for the GTI version, not wired up. Again, same feature as the Winpower version. Contrary to some vendors this can be wired up in the headlight, not on the car side to function. Our GTI version has this working.
- Rear cover appears the same as on the Winpower version, requires screws to hold the low beam cover in place.
Here are some photos of our lights:
We Also Recommend