2014.5-17 Mk7 Golf HID Headlights, Facelift GTI Style
March 26, 2020
Out of stock for now. No ETA from the factory to get more.
There are a number of different manufacturers making similar headlights, but these are sourced from the same manufacturer who has provided headlights for the Mk7 cars to us for the last 4.5 years.
If you do not want leaky, or low quality headlights come and get ours instead.
These fit the Mk7 series of cars, from 2014.5 -17. They do not fit the 2018 Mk7.5 cars as they have a different shape housing, see our add for the 2018 headlights instead.
As well, they ONLY fits cars with Halogen Headlights, DOES NOT FIT on cars with the Lighting package Xenon headlights.
These lights have been tested locally as well.
MK7 Facelift GTI Style Headlight Features
- Bi-Xenon Projectors for low\high beams, you can use either H7/D2H HID Bulbs
- E-Code beam pattern
- You can also use H7 halogen bulbs if you do not want to use HID Bulbs.
- LED DRLs (daytime running lights) white when on, and when turn signals are on, they amber.
- Turn Signals are amber, and dynamic
- Secondary inner high beam
- Plug and play installation, no need for coding or any modifications
- One year warranty on the LEDs
- See our section on Lamin-x to get some protective film for your car
- PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING WITHIN NORTH AMERICA.
- Prices are in USD $.
This is from Osram, and a great install guide:
Here are some photos of our lights:
We Also Recommend